Enforcing Orders from Other Countries

 Posted on March 26, 2015 in Uncategorized

Many of our clients wonder if child support orders entered in other countries can be enforced in the United States. The short answer is "yes". However, enforcement can sometimes be difficult as a foreign judgment has to be enrolled in Illinois first, before it can be enforced. If you have questions regarding enforcement of a foreign judgment, feel free to give us a call!

Share this post:

Recent Blog Posts



address1700 Park St., Suite 203F, Naperville, IL 60563
hoursEvenings and Weekends by Appointment