College Expenses and Support

 Posted on April 17, 2015 in Uncategorized

Your child's graduation from high school and turning 18 doesn't mean that support obligations are necessarily over. In Illinois, the Court can hear a petition regarding contribution towards a child's college expenses. A parent's college contribution will be based, in part, on his or her ability to pay. There are other multiple factors that the court may also consider and the child may also have to contribute towards his or her higher education. The issue of contribution towards college expenses can become very complicated, therefore, it is important to have legal representation when faced with this issue. To find out more about this, or any other child support and divorce related questions, call our office for a free consultation.

Share this post:

Recent Blog Posts



address1700 Park St., Suite 203F, Naperville, IL 60563
hoursEvenings and Weekends by Appointment